Precision Fair 2018
On 14 and 15 November 2017, the 18th edition of the successful Precision Fair takes place. This event is free accessible and takes place at NH Conference Centre Koningshof, Veldhoven....
About this event
On 14 and 15 November 2017, the 18th edition of the successful Precision Fair takes place.
This event is free accessible and takes place at NH Conference Centre Koningshof, Veldhoven.
The meeting point for Precision technology in the Netherlands.
On the Precision Fair, you will find the latest developments on:
Machines and tools for extremely accurate material handling
Materials (composites, ceramics, glass, metals)
Measuring machines and tools
Motion control & piezo components
Precision Machine Design & Mechatronics
Visit DSPE at stand 275 (with baristomaker near our stand for the best coffee!).
Get inspired by…
- New technologies, solutions and products
- An exposition of more than 300 specialized companies and knowledge institutions
- Congress with more than 50 innovative and inspiring lectures in the field of measuring, among others, micro-editing, motion control and engineering.
- Presentations by the Big Sciences, CERN, ITER, ESS etc.
- International Meet & Match Event
The April issue of Mikroniek, click here for a first impression, features the theme of Precision Bearing Technology. Contributions cover air, ferrofluid and crossed-roller bearings and a sensor bearing calibrator....Read more
In recent years, systems engineering (SE) is becoming more important in the Dutch high-tech equipment industry. Increasing system complexity and increasing team sizes put more emphasis on the explicit coordination...Read more