MATLAB EXPO 2019
One of our members is organising MATLAB EXPO in Eindhoven. You will learn about the latest product capabilities in MATLAB® and Simulink®, exchange ideas, and share successful case studies. ...
About this event
One of our members is organising MATLAB EXPO in Eindhoven. You will learn about the latest product capabilities in MATLAB® and Simulink®, exchange ideas, and share successful case studies.
• Examples and best practices from leading MathWorks customers in Benelux, such as Atlas Copco, Lightyear, ASML, 3T, KPMG Luxembourg, and University of Twente
• Technical sessions on the latest capabilities for deep learning and Model-Based Design as enablers for digital transformation
• Master classes and tips and tricks on the latest software development practices and simulation-based design automation
• Women in Tech networking session
• Exhibition and networking area with interactive demonstrations of the latest technologies from MathWorks and its partners
More information and registration
Participation is free but registration is required.
040-Congress & Events – Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven
5644 RL Eindhoven
This website was developed by a group of people, passionate about Thermo-Mechanics. They contributed their free time to writing and reviewing the content and building the website. If there are...Read more
Winner of the Wim van der Hoek Award 2015 is Gihin Mok with his Master Thesis ‘The design of a planar precision stage using cost effective optical mouse sensors’: ...Read more
Eindhoven, november 2020 Wim van der Hoek (1924-2019) – Een constructief leven Kaleidoscopisch boek over grondlegger Nederlandse mechatronica-industrie Wim van der Hoek legde als werktuigbouwkundig ingenieur bij Philips en buitengewoon...Read more