DSPE Optics and Optomechanics Week 2017
• 23 October – DSPE Optics and Optomechanics Symposium + Fair • 24 October – Demonstration Day at Fraunhofer Institute • 24 – 25 October – Course Optomechanics of Dan Vukobratovich•...
About this event
• 23 October – DSPE Optics and Optomechanics Symposium + Fair
• 24 October – Demonstration Day at Fraunhofer Institute
• 24 – 25 October – Course Optomechanics of Dan Vukobratovich
• 24 – 26 October – SMETHODS+ Trainings and Hands-on Practice on Optical Design and Simulation
In 2013 we had the first bi-annual Optics and Optomechanics event in Eindhoven. In 2015 we had the OpticsWeek in Delft. More than 250 precision engineers joint both events. To extend the community to abroad, we have chosen to organize it in Aachen Germany and to involve German parties to the event. Representatives from acknowledged German industry and institutes are involved.
De Wim van der Hoek Award – ook wel Constructeursprijs genoemd – werd in 2006 ingesteld ter gelegenheid van de tachtigste verjaardag van nestor in de constructieprincipes Wim van der...Read more
The June issue of Mikroniek, click here for a first impression, features the theme of flexures and mechanisms. Flexures, or rather compliant mechanisms, have become commonplace in precision mechatronics but...Read more
Technical talent, crucial for the future of the Dutch high-tech industry, is graduating at a high level at universities and universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands and Belgium. This...Read more