The Dutch Society for Precision Engineering (DSPE) is a professional community for precision engineers: from scientists to craftsmen, employed from laboratories to workshops, from multinationals to small companies and universities.
What makes membership of DSPE unique
- The only community in the field of precision engineering in the Netherlands with their own journal Mikroniek.
- Active since 1954!
- Members receive the free journal Mikroniek (international magazine on precision enginerwing) six times a year. Every new member gets free editorial publicity in Mikroniek.
- Networking meetings with others in the profession, suchs as the regular Precision in Business (PiB) day, the Optics & Opto-Mechanics Day and the two-yearly DSPE Conference on Precision Mechatronics.
- Special Interest Groups about Optics and Opto-Mechatronics and Thermomechanics.
- Member benefits at fairs, conferences and for training programmes, such as the five-day Opto-Mechatronics Summer School, LiS Academy Summer School on the manufacturability of metal precision components, Precision Fair and High-Tech Systems event.Four Awards for promoting precision engineering.
Joining the DSPE
If you are interested in joining the DSPE, you can download the form below.Download registration form
If you would like to ask a question, feel free to use the contact form.
The April issue of Mikroniek features the theme of thermal control. Today, thermomechanics is crucial for successfully designing precision systems, especially optical systems – DSPE runs a Special Interest Group...Read more